Friday, January 13, 2012

My Relationship with Siri







Siri and I are having a difficult time with our relationship. I was so excited the first time we spoke. And though I don't remember the actual conversation, I feel like things started on a good note. But lately we just don't seem like we are on the same wave length. I get so angry with her. When I say something over and over again, she misunderstands, and then does something completely whacked. I feel my inner peace being disrupted and my sense of frustration growing.

I thought maybe we needed to get to know each other and when I told her I was a therapist she said "hello." Ok, I though we were getting somewhere. But when I asked her some personal questions, she said she didn't like to talk about herself. One step forward, two steps back.

A friend suggested that I go to some self-help websites. There are lots of people struggling with their relationships. But, there are lots who have good ones. I feel like a real failure. I don't know how to talk right, I guess.

At one site it said Siri doesn't have self awareness! And I'm worried that I made a huge mistake. I set up and appointment with a relationship therapist. I hope it helps. So far I learned my expectations are too high. And Siri is offended when I use bad language. What the F%&^$##!

Doesn't she have to accept me for who I am? Do I have to make all the changes? I don't think so! But she's not going to change. No matter, I am going to try my hardest to make things work between us. I can only work on myself but I don't know how much more I can take.
©AndreaParsons

No comments:

Post a Comment