Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Siri and I have come to an understanding

After numerous sessions, books, websites, conversations with friend. And a few "Words with friends" games. I have decided that screaming and repeating obscenities at Siri is not a good answer. I figured if I developed a working, loving and accepting relationship, things would be less stressful between us.
So I've begun to accept whatever she comes up with and send the text or email exactly what she hears. No one knows what I am texting to them but Siri and I have a much better time together.
©AndreaParsons

3 comments:

  1. There are several myths surrounding suicide, clinicians may inadvertently affect the ability to accurately assess the client's lethality. The most important thing is, most people tend to believe that a direct discussion of suicide may increase the risk of suicide.

    psychotherapy south london

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am certainly interested in your comments and am wondering what exactly prompted your writing your thoughts about clinicians and suicide assessment. More importantly what exactly you are trying to communicate about how clinicians avoid discussions directly about suicide?

      Delete
  2. chief gabril...u r strange!

    ReplyDelete